Monday 4 March 2013

Influence

Influence0
The film 500 days of summer, influences me because of the style it is made in. I have used this film because i like the way it is produced, the narrator, the graphic scenery that brings it together and the light hearted tone throughout the whole film. The setting of the film is set in new york giving it a range of landmarks that the audience can relate to, i will take this into account when creating my own setting in my opening scene. The genre of the opening scene i will be creating will be a romantic comedy, like 500 days of summer. I will focus on the non diegetic music that is added in by looking at the album for the movie that involves very deep songs for the romantic scenes such as 'here we are' and the comical songs such as 'dreams come true'.

The film is clever and independent and helps me think of ideas to make mine better. The twist at the end when the boy meets 'Autumn' is very ironic as the film is about the time he spends with summer. This is the climax of the narrative structure although the film is set randomly in the past present and past but keeps a structured story line, i will take these things into account when creating my own opening sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment