Monday 22 April 2013

Putting my sequence together

when putting together my sequence on final cut pro i learned alot of skills to do with mac work. It was very complicated but together with my classmates we organised a routine in wich we could all learn. The non-diegitic music that was added gave our peice a setting for the genre.

We found sounds on incompitech which is a website you can find songs and sound effects on. The final scene where our victim has her first incounter with the criminal is very tense and dramatic, i used research from films such as 'the shinning' as you can see in my post number #1. The music in the opening sequence of this film is very simular to the music in ours. It is tense with a comical twist.

Marcia and Brianna were very confident with editing the film where as i was learning as it was coming together. I think that our sequence is very succesful and creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment